jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Your Future

In my future,first I want to finish my carreer and obtain my degree in this career and I do a course in the Diplomatic Academy Andres Bello of Chile when I finish my carreer, and after that, I would like to be working in the diplomacy, I would like to be diplomatic, working in other countries for my job and participating in the Chilean diplomacy for many years, working in embassies and making better relations with other countries because my job. Professionally this is what I want. In the personal, I would like to build a family, get marry and have two kids, I have always liked the idea of the well built family who go with me due to my job and living in other countries, and know other cultures and talk other languages for my job. In five years more I will live in Japan, work in the embassy of Chile in this country, I like that my family (I hope that in that moment I will have my family) to go with me to that place. This is what I like to do and it is my ideal future, obviously I hope the best and this is what I want for my future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario