jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My Favourite Subject

My favourite subject is Constitutional Law, this subject is not of this semester, is the second semester (last semester) and is the continuation of Elements of Law. This subject have for objective learnt about the Constitution of the Rupublic, the most important book in Chile. Contains the laws, atributions of the most important authorities and the institutions of this country and it responsabilities. Thed teacher of this subject is miss Sonia Doren Lois, a lawyer with more experience in the subject. I´m like this subject because is important to know the ideas about the State and the atributions of the peoples that work in this, for this I think that is important to know and understand what can do the Government and what can´t do the Government, and this I learnt, and I´m like this too much, because this is the thing for I want to entry to this carreer, and know the management about the Government is that I want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario