jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job

My ideal job, I think that would be in the diplomacy, in a embassy or in the Foreign Office, because the diplomacy like me, and I think that is important in a country, have international relations with others countries and to get stronger the international vision of Chile. For this work I need some qualities and skills, for example I need speak other language (english is the most common) and know the reality about other countries, have a good diction and travel to other countries for the benefit to Chile in the international area. I think that I´m good for this job, because, I´m like the international relationship, the diplomacy, I can learnt to speak other language and I know the international news, for this I think that I´m good for this job. Is common that appear some difficulties for make this job, I think that this difficults could be for example, go to countries with strange custom, with strange food (for example, Arabic countries, African countries o Asian countries), this I think that is complicated for me in this work, but I think that this think are the difficults that I found for this job.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario