sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

My Carreer

My carreer it´s name Public Administration, is relative with the government function and the administrative process, i choose this carreer because i´m like all that have relation with the politic science and the government, all the days i see the news and i like to be very informed and always talk with my classmates about the chilean situation and things that is necesary to change in our country .
The thing that like of my carreer is the politic science, can understand the politic process and the government function, the thing that don´t like me is math, subjects that have relations with the maths,because it´s hard and i don´t understand much about this area this don´t like to me.
My expectatives in the future, whem i´m a professional, is work in the diplomatic academy, work in the diplomacy and the international relationship of Chile, work for the development of my country and try to be a best nation. All of this is possible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario