jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My best friend

My best friend is a classmate in the secundary, she`s name is Yasna Concha and i know how 6 years, we knew in 2003, when we started the secundary, now she study parvularia in the Andres Bello university.

All the time we speak for messenger, because we can´t see each other because of the class, she doesn`t have time and me neither, for this, we speak when we can, we haven´t lost contact, we trust each other , and unbelievably we have totally diferent preferences, but regardless we continued with our friendship.

One of the things that like me about her is the sincerity and her disposition for talk and trust in her when is necesary.

I´m weit that we are friends all the life, because she is a very good people, i´m love her and is very important for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario